The Dreamscape Design team is proud to announce that James Brack (Technical Director) has achieved SEMPO Advanced SEO certification, making our Search Engine Optimisation team one of the few companies within the UK to reach this status.
SEMPO (Search Engine Marketing Professional Organisation) is a non-profit professional association who works to increase awareness and promote the value of good practice search engine marketing worldwide. SEMPO was founded in 2002 when the search marketing industry was relatively unknown, as an organization that would serve the needs of the search engine marketing community, creating a basis for growth, shared knowledge, and best practice.
The SEMPO Advanced SEO course covers advanced SEO subjects including;
- Advanced keyword selection systems
- Identification of technical issues hindering organic search rankings
- Developing advanced SEO strategies
- Develop creative and advance copy
- Create powerful inbound link plans campaigns
- Developing a comprehensive strategy in reporting, tracking, analytics, performance, competitor tracking and brand reputation monitoring and management
- And more
We are well aware that any certification needs to be backed up by quality work and proven SEO case studies, and we have a proven track record of producing fantastic results for our clients. To find out more visit our Search Engine Optimisation section.