Terms & Conditions
We are a Growth Agency that delivers digital marketing campaigns to help grow our clients’ businesses. By implementing inbound marketing, growth-driven design and conversion strategies, we can help you acquire new customers and increase sales…
The term ‘Dreamscape Design Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Coventry University Technology Park, Puma Way, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 2TT. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Website Development Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all website design and document design services offered by Dreamscape
Design Ltd. By ordering any services from Dreamscape Design Ltd you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- These Terms and conditions shall be until the agreed upon website / design work is completed within the time frame specified. Upon completion of your website / design work, it will remain the copyright and property of Dreamscape Design Ltd until your payment is received in full. Once payment is received, the website / design work shall be sent to you on CD.1.1. Work provided by Dreamscape Design Ltd will be based upon details set out in this order contract.
- The Client is solely responsible for supplying content, authoring, organisation, images unless stated in the agreed upon specifications. Dreamscape Design Ltd does not accept any responsibility for false / libellous statements, copyright infringements (be it text or image) or any other legal issues that could lead to prosecution by a third party.
Your rights to terminate the contract during the development of the site will depend on the reasons involved. If you are unhappy with the work we have provided and fail to make the changes / modifications requested by yourself (the client), then you have the right to terminate the contract. If however, you have confirmed approval of the work during the various stages of the development and then choose to terminate the contract, we will need reimbursing for the work carried out. The amount will depend on what stage of development we have reached. Should you decide to terminate the contract once work on any database or bespoke solutions has commenced, we would need to be fully reimbursed.3.1. The minimum contract period for our hosting services will be 12 months from the date of hosting after which both parties will review the contract. Either party has the right to terminate the contract after the review date. If this situation arises, Dreamscape Design Ltd shall cooperate with and not unreasonably withhold information from any future third-party website provider.
- FEES & PAYMENT
The following fees shall apply to all clients: A total fee will be agreed upon after an initial consultation. An order form is sent out to the client specifying the agreed fee and work specifications to be carried out by Dreamscape Design Ltd. Fees for design work and database development are due as outlined in the payment schedule in this document. The costs incurred for: domain registration, hosting set up and hosting are due immediately on purchase of which a separate invoice will be raised (please read our Hosting and Domain Name Terms and Conditions). Maintenance, if included in this contract, shall be due on a month by month basis, unless otherwise stated. Dreamscape Design Ltd agrees to complete this project within the agreed cost for the work required, unless the Client requires additional work or services not agreed upon. Dreamscape Design Ltd will not charge any fees in addition to those specified in this contract without first consulting the Client and reaching an agreement regarding this.
If it becomes necessary for Dreamscape Design Ltd to bring any action to collect any sums due under this Agreement, it shall be entitled to collect, without prejudice to any other remedy, in addition to all damages, its costs of collection and any outstanding costs. Legal action proceeds immediately after the due date set out in clause 4. In the case of work remaining unpaid, we may at our discretion, disable access to your website, notifying website visitors who attempt to access that work accordingly until payment is received and cleared.5.1. If changes are to be made after a design project has been completed and approved by the client, extra charges will be made depending on the type of work to be carried out and the time necessary to complete those changes. Any alteration or deviation from the original agreed specifications with Dreamscape Design Ltd will only be executed upon agreement with Dreamscape Design Ltd. These changes may result in extra charges being accrued.
Dreamscape Design Ltd acknowledges that this Agreement creates a confidential relationship between Dreamscape Design Ltd and the Client and that information concerning the Client’s business affairs, customers, vendors, finances, properties, methods of operation, computer programs, and documentation, and other such information, whether written, oral, or otherwise, is confidential in nature. All such information concerning the Client is hereinafter collectively referred to as “Confidential Information.” As work is being carried out Dreamscape Design Ltd will initially place you or your company’s website on one of our demonstration servers during development, to allow you or your company the opportunity to view and comment upon the website’s progress.6.1. Dreamscape Design Ltd agrees to take reasonable steps to ensure that its staff and subcontractors are bound by the provisions of this clause.6.2. This Clause shall not apply to information that is or becomes public knowledge otherwise than through the default of the party concerned, or is already in the receiving party’s possession, or is legally acquired by such party from a third party, or is required by law to be disclosed.6.3. Dreamscape Design Ltd are fully compliant with the data protection act.6.4. Dreamscape Design Ltd may seek, and the Client shall not unreasonably withhold, permission to publicise Dreamscape Design Ltd’s involvement directly by its trademark symbol affixed to the website or through press and other media.
Dreamscape Design Ltd agrees that, except as directed by the Client, it will not at any time during or after the term of this Agreement disclose any Confidential Information to any person whatsoever and that upon the termination of this Agreement it will turn over to the Client all documents, papers, and other matter in its possession or control that relate to the Client.
The copyright, patent, and other intellectual property rights (“IPR”) in the Solutions / design work prepared by Dreamscape Design Ltd shall vest in Dreamscape Design Ltd. The Client agrees that copyrights to Dreamscape Design Ltd’s work shall remain the exclusive property of Dreamscape Design Ltd, and that it will not use as a template, sell, transfer, publish, disclose or otherwise make the work product available to third parties without Dreamscape Design Ltd’s prior written consent. Any rights granted to the Client under this Agreement shall not affect Dreamscape Design Ltd’s exclusive ownership of the work copyright. Note! This does not apply to banners and logos bearing the Clients name.
Following acceptance by the client, Dreamscape Design Ltd will warrant any Solutions created for 90 (NINETY) days from acceptance date. During this period Dreamscape Design Ltd will correct any faults against the Solution Requirement as modified by any detailed documented changes during the course of the supply. The Client will pay at Dreamscape Design Ltd’s standard daily fee rates for all time spent on investigating submitted ‘faults’ that are established to be correctly functioning.
- If a court rules that any of these conditions is not valid or cannot be enforced, the other conditions will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- LIABILITY FOR LOSS, DELAY OR DAMAGE
Dreamscape Design Ltd shall not be liable to the Client for loss of profits, goodwill or any type of special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss (including but not limited to loss or damage suffered by the Client as a result of an action brought by a third party) even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable or Dreamscape Design Ltd had been advised of the possibility of the Client incurring such loss. Further, Dreamscape Design Ltd shall not be liable for any such delay or failure resulting from a request by the Client for any change made to the supply of the design service being provided, failure or delay on the part of the client or any sub-contractors beyond its reasonable control or the unavailability of materials, failure of the public electricity supply, failure of any telecommunications service provider; and11.1. Dreamscape Design Ltd shall have no liability in respect of any product or services to be supplied by the Client or any third party.11.2. Save as expressly provided herein, all other terms and conditions, warranties or representations whether expressed or implied (by statute or otherwise) relating to the Solution and the supply of the Solution or imposing liability on Dreamscape Design Ltd is hereby excluded.11.3. If Dreamscape Design Ltd is prevented from meeting its obligations due to any of the aforesaid causes it shall notify the Client of the circumstances and the Client shall grant a reasonable extension for the performance of the Agreement.
- FORCE MAJEURE
Neither party shall be liable for any delay in meeting or for failure to meet its obligations under the agreement due to any cause outside its reasonable control including (without limitation) Acts of God, war, riot, malicious act of damage, fire, flood, acts of any government or public authority.
- Dreamscape Design Ltd reserves the right to change, or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice. We will however inform any clients who may be affected by these changes.
Get in Touch
Want to find out more about Growth-Driven Design? Send us your details and we’ll be more than happy to discuss your options with you.